Saturday, April 14, 2007

Paying the Bills Truly CAN Be Painless

Ugh! The smattering of measures experiences like an armload of bricks. My tummy aches and - darnn! Where did that calculator go, anyway? I scrounge through my wallet for the up-to-the-minute standard atmosphere slip. The balance mirrors my desire to execute this monthly rite of Paying the Bills: virtually nil. Yet there's a bantam voice in the dorsum of my head asking, "Will Iodine always experience this atrocious about Paying the Bills?"

I retrieve how I felt when my dada performed the rite of Paying the Bills. The latent hostility would intensify as he prepared the dining room tabular array as his workspace. Out came the ledger, the check-book, 3 sharpened pencils, a large India rubber eraser, a black-ink pen and a large calculator. I would run for my sleeping room when the confrontation began: "Why did you pass so much on this?" "You didn't compose down how much check number 222 was for!" It seemed safer to conceal in my room and smudge out those sounds by hearing to my radio.

When I got married, my hubby carried on the rite of Paying the Bills. He performed his duties with an even scarier maneuver - icy silences, followed by a verbal blast three years after Paying the Bills. I never got used to this new, darker facet of the ritual.

You might believe that after 50+ old age of experiencing Paying the Bills this manner that the rite MUST be acted out full of anxiety, fear, accusations and threats. Not so. I'm living cogent evidence that even if you've performed the rite this manner for as long as you can remember, you can change the full temper of Paying the Bills.

Understanding how the Law of Attraction plant to direct me more than of whatever I'm feeling, I decided that I wanted to experience good about Paying the Bills. I asked myself this question: When make I experience good about authorship checks or disbursement money? The answer: When I'm shopping for things that I enjoy and appreciate. So, I decided to change the name of the rite from Paying the Bills to Spending Money! As soon as I did that, my temper shifted.

At first, I had to remind myself that I'm Spending Money! and I love Spending Money! I had to consciously replace the phrase Paying the Bills with Spending Money! Now it's natural to believe of the rite as Spending Money!

Then I reminded myself of all the approvals I have for the services that I'm Spending Money! on. I love the manner I'm able to talk with clients and friends, children and grandchildren who dwell far from me, by phoning them. So I love Spending Money! to pay for the usage of my telephone.

I love the extra clip I addition by the software sweetenings my computer programmer have developed for my business, so I love Spending Money! on programming.

I love all the freedom I have got to tell my twenty-four hours for work and play, so I love Spending Money! on secretarial and clerking services.

I love life in a beautiful epicurean harborside condo, so I love Spending Money! to dwell here.

Now I look forward to the privilege of Spending Money! Each hebdomad I execute this rite with such as joyousness that by the clip I've balanced four checking accounts, written a twelve or so checks, photocopied statements, stapled receipts, addressed and stamped all the envelopes, I am HIGH! I love Spending Money!

The adjacent clip you get the rite of Paying the Bills, just seek and NOT believe of what you are doing as Spending Money! Now that you cognize it's possible to have got merriment Spending Money! the old rite just won't be the same.

Do you have got a secret dream, desire or hope? Contact Rebekah to learn how YOU can dwell your dream!

No comments: